Astro Yodha – Centre of Traditional Vedic Sciences has released a ‘Handbook on Rudraksha’
In this Handbook the following topics are covered:
- Extracts from Puran:
- What is Rudraksh?
- Where Rudraksh is found?
- What are the benefits of wearing Rudraksh?
- Who can wear Rudraksh?
- What is the relevance of bead size of Rudraksh?
- When shall Rudraksh be purchased and worn/ used by a native?
- How Rudraksh shall be worn?
- Can Rudraksh be worn every time?
- How to store a Rudraksh in Home if not being used?
- Can I share my Rudraksh with another person?
- How to prevent Rudraksh from getting damaged or being ineffective?
- How to deal with Rudraksh which is ineffective?
- How to condition and energise a new Rudraksh or a Rudraksh which you are wearing or using it?
- How to condition and energise a Rudraksh which you are wearing or using it?
- Why does Rudraksh change colour?
- How can we check fake Rudraksh?
- Should you change the Rudraksh mala when beads get broken?
You can access this free Handbook On Rudraksha’ by clicking in the link below.